InnoWind Limited is a South African based integrated renewable energy company that develops, finances, builds, owns and operates commercial renewable energy generation facilities.
InnoWind is an expert in the field of wind energy and with its French parent company, EDF Energies Nouvelles, brings experience in cutting edge clean energy technologies such as stealth wind turbines, solar PV and energy storage.
• Identification and development of clean energy project sites across Southern Africa
• Pre-feasibility studies
• Land lease negotiations
• Securement of relevant permits and licenses
• Project design and layout
• Engineering (Electrical, Acoustic etc.)
• Works Management (Programme Management)
• Management of all key agreements and contracts
• Operational oversight
• Financial management
• Business reporting
• Plant performance and monitoring
Each Wind Farm operated by InnoWind contributes a percentage of its revenues towards Enterprise Development (EnD) and/or Socio Economic Development (SED) initiatives within a 50 km radius from the Wind Farm. This is done under the Grassroots Youth Development (GYD) programme, a philanthropy programme that aims to deliver lasting social and economic progress to local communities of InnoWind’s clean energy projects.